Friday, November 14, 2008

Sweet Corn ;)



So it looks like my last blog worked..waahoo! I don't even know where to start.....we have so many pics that I want to show off :) I guess I will start with Halloween, Lily went as a stock of corn...random I know, but too cute! We dress her up to go to the ward Halloween party...her costume was a hit! We didn't go trick or treating this year...I am not sure Lily would have appreciated it?!? But, we did have our friends Rachel, Spencer, Ella, & Kayden come over for taco soup and candy apple pie....we had a blast entertaining! Jake & I had a lot of fun passing out candy to all the little ones that came for trick or treating...it was the first time that we had more than 2 or 3 come to the door! We are still trying to finish off the candy that was left over...I think I may have over estimated...it may have been on purpose?!? :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kaitlin Phelps said...

Alisa!!!! I cannot believe how much Lily has changed. She is so freakin' adorable. I cannot wait to see you guys during Christmas, I miss your freakin' gutz. You definitely need to post more pics. Anyway, hope you guys are doing well.
LOVE your gutz.
Kait

Sassy Rachel said...

I love your blob! So totally cute and your background is so tasteful...love it!

Can't wait for the next post:) Thanks again for taking pics tonight:)

Chelsey and Brandt said...

You guys have a beautiful little girl. Start blogging again its so much fun.

Jonathan and Linsi said...

hey alisa, nice blogging skills